Please see the image below as the sizing example for the best fit.
Instructions for best sizing for your bracelet:
1. Measure your wrist using a measuring tape around the widest part of your wrist.
2. Add .5 to 1” to your measurement for comfortable fit.
(If you are in between sizes, we highly recommend sizing up)
If you have any questions regarding sizing, please feel free to contact our Customer Support for advise.
RING SIZE CHART
We use standard US sizing for our rings. Please use the table below to determine your size.
|Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||US||UK||French/German||Italian|
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure inside diameter against US sizing.
- Please measure your finger when they are warm as cold fingers will measure smaller.
- If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer (or ask a friend who has one) to measure your finger before making an order.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM